When registering, you have to prove that you have Belgian nationality or that you meet the regulations of a legal stay in Belgium. The students' Social Security number is evidence of a legal stay in Belgium. Students who don't have a Social Security number must bring an attestation that proves that they reside legally in the country.
COURSES 80 HOURS
Crash course April (4x/week)
From 1 April 2019, Monday to Thursday, from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 18:00 to 20:00
Intensive course March (2x/week - long evenings)
From 18 March 2019, Monday to Thursday, from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 18:00 to 20:00
Intensive course February (2x/week - short evenings)
From 4 February 2018, Monday to Thursday, from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 18:00 to 20:00
Campus NAAMSESTEENWEG, Naamsesteenweg 355, 3001 Heverlee
Means of payment
- The full registration fee must be paid immediately
- Study cheques. You can hand in study cheques to a maximum of €70 (120 hours) or €45 (80 hours).
- Students who want to register, have to come personally
- Once the group is full, it is not longer possible to register (max. 24 students)
- Date of payment = date of registration. This is important for students who apply for Educational Leave.
Some students are entitled to a reduced tuition fee.
Any further questions?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
Mobyus reserves the right to cancel a group for which too few students enrolled by the end of the registration period. In this case, the tuition fee is fully reimbursed.